Recipe by Rachael Ray
This recipe firstly looked in our Harvest 2020 inconvenience. Accumulate the journal here.
- 2 wide eggs
- 1 squirt or spoonful Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices brioche or white bread
- Fig jam, for spreading
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 thin slices French ham, prosciutto cotto, or boiled ham
- 2 slices fontina or deli-sliced Gruyère
- Fried onions or potato sticks (from the can) and cornichons, for serving
1. Warmth an 8- to 10-scuttle nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high. In a bowl, journey the eggs with the mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Unfold one aspect of each and each cut of bread evenly with fig jam.
3. Add the butter to skillet. When the butter melts, add the eggs, then top with the bread, jam-aspect up.
4. Top one bread cut with ham and the assorted with cheese.
5. Duvet the skillet with the pan lid, a silicone lid, or foil. Cook dinner for about 90 seconds.
6. The spend of a spatula, flip one half of of the sandwich on top of the assorted. Flip about a instances until it’s successfully browned on all sides.
7. Switch the sandwich to a cutting board and scale back in half of diagonally. Serve with the fried onions and cornichons.